We are happy to share the fun-filled experience with you and your family found at Kids Paradise.
- Waiver must be signed by a parent or guardian for all minors (8 years and under) wishing to enter to enter our facility.
- Parents/Guardians (age 18+) must accompany and supervise all minors while at Kids Paradise.
- No drop-offs are allowed.
- Kids (5 to 8 years) need to be careful of the little ones.
- The inflatables in the toddler area are for kids 3 yrs & younger.
- 1 Warning - If anyone from the Kids Paradise staff sees kid(s) playing in a way that is dangerous, we will ask the child to stop and do our best to locate the parent/guardian to ask them help us control the child's behavior. After 1 attempt to control the behavior of the child, that might cause harm to his/herself or to another child, we may ask you to leave for the day and your entrance fee is non-refundable.
- Sick kids. Please do not bring sick kids to play at Kids Paradise. We keep everything clean, and with your help and cooperation, we can minimize the spread of germs. Any kids observed to have a fever, vomit or any other outward signs of illness will be asked to leave the facility for the day, and come back 24 hours after symptoms stop.
- Socks are REQUIRED by all people in the play area. This includes toddlers, and the adult assisting their children on the equipment.
- No outside food & drinks. Check out our Cafeteria.
- Parents of 2 years & under MUST accompany their child at ALL times.
- Absolutely no food or drinks allowed in play area.
- No sharp objects or toys allowed in the play area
- No shoes allowed.