1. Is there a charge for adults?
There's no charge for adults to accompany their child(ren) in the small kids area but are required to be 18+ with socks for everyone to enter the playground. Adults are charged regular admission price to play in the Ninja Obstacles Area.
2. Can I drop off my children to play at Kids Paradise?
All children must be supervised by an adult or person 18 years of age or older. Parents and caretakers must stay on the premises. You're responsible for your child/children at all times. NO drop-offs. We do not provide daycare service.
3. What is required to book a party?
$100 deposit is required to make a reservation with valid credit cards (VISA or MASTER CARD), or CASH. Please no personal checks.
4. What is the refund policy?
* Cancelled 30 days prior to the party date - FULL REFUND
* Between 29-8 prior to the party date - NO REFUND, BUT CAN BE RESCHEDULED.
* 7 days prior to the party date - NO REFUND, NO RESCHEDULE
5. What is the cancellation policy?
- If there is a no show or no call to reschedule your scheduled party date and time, you will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
6. Can we bring our own food?
WE ALLOW OUTSIDE FOOD WITH A FEE
4 Rooms: $50 Outside food fee (Non-Refundable) + $50 Property Damage fee (Refundable after your party if no damage)
7. Who's counted in my party package?
The birthday child, kids ages 2 & under, and teenagers are accommodated. After party is booked and confirmed, guests that are no-shows can not be substituted.
8. Can I make changes to my party?
ALL changes must be made 72 hours prior to the party date for any changes and the full payment must be made before the start of your party.
After the 72 hours prior to the party date, changes can not be made to event packages, no upgrades or downgrades.
9. Can I bring my own cake?
Yes. Cake OR Cupcakes OR Cookie Cake are allowed but NO ICE CREAM CAKE. Don't forget to bring you cake knife, candle(s), and lighter.
If you forget, you can purchase them from us for $2.99 each.
10. Is Friday considered a weekend?
Yes, Fridays are considered as weekends.
11. Can I bring decorations?
Yes. You can bring decorations that are kid friendly and appropriate. You may only use tape to hang items on the window seals of your party room, but not on the walls.We do not allow confetti or bubbles. We cannot allocate you extra time if you're late and there is a party booked behind your reservation.
4 Rooms: Allowed 15 minutes before the party time
12. What if my guests are late?
It is very important to have your party arrive on time and finish on time. Most of our party rooms are booked often and we cannot give extra time if you are late and a party is booked behind yours. If there is a slot available, extra time can be purchased. One suggestion is to ask your guests to arrive about an hour before your booked party time.
13. Can I book extra time in my room?
Yes, ONLY if there's availability. There are no guarantees of this option if it is requested at the last minute. If you'd like to extend your party, it's $100 per hour.
14. Can I book two parties in the same room?
No, unless the birthdays are twins.
15. Will I be charged for extra guests?
Yes, it's an additional $9.99 per extra kid.